NOTE: We are currently living through unprecedented times, so for the sake of everyone's health and safety, it has been decided that we will cancel Meetings until further notice. However, in the meantime, we are delighted to announce that the forthcoming London meeting will still go ahead via a Zoom presentation on 13th June 2021 (see more details below). We believe this will be a fantastic opportunity to allow members to join from all over the world.
11:00 - 12:30: Secrets and lies - Anne Cummings - How much does childhood trauma affect adult life, and can it be seen in handwriting? Anne will explore this far-reaching issue with the aid of two of her case studies.
Registering for the talk:
Spaces are limited and therefore it is important that you book by 9th June (Wednesday) midnight (BST) to confirm if you wish to attend. Spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis, and we will reply within a few days to acknowledge your email and let you know whether you have been successful in reserving a place. To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The invitation link will be sent out by 4pm before the talk to those who reserved a place.
This meeting is free for our members to attend.
Please note that while this talk will be recorded for internal purposes, it will not be made available to members later. We ask that you respect this and do not make any recordings. We will hold similar online talks in the future and those will likely be recorded for the members’ benefit.
Zoom – some information:
- Zoom is a video conferencing software, free for users, and it can be used on computers, phones, and tablets. Please download and install it before the talk (https://zoom.us/).
- Please note that Zoom has rolled out a new version of their software recently (and keeps updating it), and therefore you might need to update it prior to the meeting.
- Please make sure that you have your Zoom username and password handy on the day.
- This is a useful help page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697
- We will only be able to give limited assistance on the day just before the meeting, so please do familiarise yourself with the features before.
- When you join the talk, first you will be held in a waiting room, until a few minutes before the start.
- While it is nice if you have camera and we can see you during the talk, this is not essential.
- You will be muted during the whole meeting, but you need to make sure that Zoom has access to your speakers so you can hear us.
13th June 2021 - London Meeting (on Zoom)
4th September 2021 - London Meeting
27th November 2021 - London Meeting & AGM
11th March 2022 - NG Meeting
26th March 2022 - London Meeting
17th April 2022 - NG Meeting
26th May 2022 - NG Meeting
11th June 2022 - London Meeting
3rd July 2022 - Northern Graphologists Summer Seminar
3rd September 2022 - London Meeting
19th November 2022 - London Meeting and AGM
For Northern Graphologists information, or to be added on the mailing list, please contact: Susan Ord on 01948 820469 or Ruth Rostron on 0161 431 5517
For London Meetings email: email@example.com for enquiries or to book online, or alternatively just turn up on the day.