The next meeting and AGM of the British Institute of Graphologists will be going ahead via a Zoom presentation on 27 November 2020 (more details below). This will be a fantastic opportunity for members to join from all over the world.
11:00 – 12:30: When I grow up, I want to be... - Bernadette Hunt - It is always interesting to discover how aspirations for the future form in the mind's eye and what prompted them. With this in mind Bernadette obtained handwriting samples from a number of volunteers having asked each one what they wanted to do when they were little, what success meant or means to them, what they felt held them back (if anything) and what they currently do. Discussions will follow on the content of the handwriting as well as graphological aspects and insights. Also any factors which encouraged or discouraged individual progress that may be revealed or perhaps determined whether success has actually been achieved retrospectively.
12:30 - 13:00: Annual General Meeting
Registering for the talk:
Spaces are limited and therefore it is important that you book by 20th November midnight (BST) to confirm if you wish to attend. Spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis, and we will reply within a few days to acknowledge your email and let you know whether you have been successful in reserving a place. To book your place, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The invitation link will be sent out by 4pm before the talk (26th November) to those who reserved a place.
This meeting is free for our members to attend.
Please note that while this talk will be recorded for internal purposes, it will not be made available to members later. We ask that you respect this and do not make any recordings. We will hold similar online talks in the future and those will likely be recorded for the members’ benefit.
Zoom – some information:
- Zoom is a video conferencing software, free for users, and it can be used on computers, phones, and tablets. Please download and install it before the talk (https://zoom.us/).
- Please note that Zoom has rolled out a new version of their software recently (and keeps updating it), and therefore you might need to update it prior to the meeting.
- Please make sure that you have your Zoom username and password handy on the day.
- This is a useful help page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697
- We will only be able to give limited assistance on the day just before the meeting, so please do familiarise yourself with the features before.
- When you join the talk, first you will be held in a waiting room, until a few minutes before the start.
- While it is nice if you have camera and we can see you during the talk, this is not essential.
- You will be muted during the whole meeting, but you need to make sure that Zoom has access to your speakers so you can hear us.
23rd November 2021 - Northern Graphologists Meeting
15th January 2022 - Northern Graphologists Meeting
26th March 2022 - London Meeting/ Zoom
For Northern Graphologists information, or to be added on the mailing list, please contact: Susan Ord on 01948 820469 or Ruth Rostron on 0161 431 5517
For London Meetings email: email@example.com for enquiries or to book online, or alternatively just turn up on the day.