We welcome new members and offer a three-tier entry, depending on whether the interest in graphology is professional, general or for learning purposes.
All members receive
- Free annual subscription to the B.I.G. Journal. The journal can be received as an electronic or paper version.
- Reduced admission fee to our programme of lectures, workshops and seminars. These gatherings (including our tri-annual symposium) give members the opportunity to meet and learn by exchanging views and experience with graphologists from all over the world.
- Full access to our media pages offering a wealth of online resources
- Full access to our book list and Glossary - a fully comprehensive A-Z Definition of Terms - written by John Beck.
- Note: Only Honorary, Elected and Graduate Members are approved by the Institute to practise professionally.
Members who have been elected by the B.I.G. Committee or invited to become honorary members, or graduates of the Institute’s Part 3 exams who have gained their Diploma.
- Fully qualified graduates are entitled to use the initials MBIG (Dip).
- Honorary, Elected and Graduate members may also benefit, if they wish, by having details of any graphological services they provide listed in the Directory of Professional Graphologists and the List of Teachers. These are both published on the B.I.G. website. Any requests for graphological analysis and teaching received by the Institute are passed on to members as appropriate.
Anyone interested in graphology, either at a practical or theoretical level.
Full access to read Ruth Rostron's Short Course and Workbook.
Genuine students of graphology who are currently undertaking a recognised course of study with a B.I.G. tutor.
This concessionary rate of membership can only be claimed for a maximum period of 6 years, or until graduate status is obtained, after which time Full or Affiliate Membership will be required.
New Membership applications
Please complete the form that can be found on the Membership Application page and email to email@example.com or send by post to the address on the form. On receipt of your application and payment, we will email you login details for the Members’ areas of the website.
RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP
Renewal is available by completing the form accessed here and sent to the membership secretary by email or post.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment by bank transfer is preferred but to see all options please go to application page
12 month’s subs with electronic journal – £66
12 month’s subs with paper journal – £76
Full member outside UK – £83.50
12 month’s subs with electronic journal – £56
12 month’s subs with paper journal – £62
Affiliate outside UK – £69.50
12 month’s subs with electronic journal – £45
12 month’s subs with paper journal – £50
Student outside UK with a paper journal – £57.50
Please note that those who reside outside the UK and who want the hard copy version of the journal, an additional £7.50 charge for postage and packing has been included.
Membership renewal fees are due on 1st January each year and cover a calendar year. After this date, you will not be able to access the Members-Only areas, until your renewal fees are received. All payments are in UK £s sterling. Please note that you can deduct £5 for early payment before 31st December 2019. Full details on Membership Application page.
Help and Advice
For help and advice on any membership matters, please contact our Membership Secretary
Tel: 01948 820469